Woods

Wednesday 23 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

Once again, let's pretend I wrote this out yesterday. I walked with my mum and sister from the university campus all the way to the Place Sainte Catherine to eat lunch then I took a bus back to campus.

Photobucket

Simon taking sun on the lawn. Comments today will be very unconstructive. I'm being lazy once again.

Photobucket

Simon took photos that could make you think some people were going out with others. First victims: Isabella and Philippe.

Photobucket

Next: Sylvain and me.

Photobucket

Ana was spared. (Is it me or am I particularly sappy today... whatever)

Photobucket

I migrated to the Bois de la Cambre where Marie, Roxane, Antoine and Pejman were. Here's Antoine in the shade with a big sweater on. 23°C is freezing, really.

Photobucket

Pejman and Marie going through Roxane's GSM.

Photobucket

Roxane, oblivious. Pejman later on ended up with the contents of a bottle of water on his curls.

Photobucket

We got in Pejman's car with the speakers on loud to hit a restaurant three streets away so we could well.. eat and see the matches. South Korea qualified! Yeah!

Photobucket

We went to the ice cream shop for pancakes as desert.

Photobucket

We paid 9 euros with 39 coins. At first we had 50 but Antoine felt too embarrassed so I exchanged a few. That was my day resumed into a few lines. Good laughs.



Listen to: Pitbull - I know You Want Me
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment