E69

Tuesday 15 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

Exams are over! Exams are over! Exams are over! Exams are over! Exams are over!

Rewind.

I don’t feel like writing exactly everything down on this blog but here’s what I did of the day. In the morning I had my final exam then went to Pizza Hut with some friends. I had the 8 slices from the pizza buffet I’ve been craving for the past week. We got back to campus to take some sun on the lawn and join some other people and ended up at the woods in a small group a little away from the huge bunch of people from our faculty who were playing football and drinking up some crates. I had my feet hanging over the edge of the pound, hovering over the water when a whole bunch of ducks came our way. I got scared of getting beaked so got my legs back onto the bank. They swam away so I let my feet down again… Then they made a u-turn and came back to my feet and just continued annoying me like that. Finally, they swam away for good. By then, Philippe and Sylvain were back from their beer purchase at the supermarket and I finally got to relax. That’s when this swan appeared.

Photobucket

I think it’s a guy because he just stayed mesmerised by my legs and refused to obey to Sylvain calling it’s name (E69, I read it on his tag). Anh was hand feeding it grass. I don’t know if it’s natural for a swan to eat grass or if it was flirting with us or if it was a weed addict but it was weird because he only accepted the grass Anh was hand feeding it and wasn’t listening to Sylvain’s “Eat my feet!”. At the end Sylvain started calling it Gazelle and it went over to him which makes me confused about the swan’s sexuality. Its name’s E69 after all. Whatever, I just called it Duck because he was too pushing and uneducated to be called swan. It’s a bit like the Ugly Duckling story gone wrong.

Photobucket

At four o-clock, we left Eatmyfeet alone to go watch the Portugal-Ivory Coast football match (since Sylvain is half Portuguese and a huge football fan) so we got to this small bar and got frustrated on the bad playing before heading once again back to the University so that the guys could catch their train. It was pretty sad having to say goodbye for the holidays as I won’t be able to see them before two weeks but I think we’ll get to see more of each other in July as we’re all sitting for the Summer Exam session in August.

But first, let’s just kick back and relax!

Have fun people!



Listen To: Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment