Sista

Thursday 17 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

Sister is back! Yeah! She doesn’t agree with my “girls are fruits, guys are animals theory”. I told her that girls are fruit because we’re sweet and don’t need anything but sun and water to survive. She says it means we have an expiration date.

I woke her up from her nap today and she got a cramp in her leg. I took my monkey key ring that laughs like a hysteric and pressed its tummy. She gave it the finger and started boxing it. Random facts.

I got some books for the summer and don’t feel like writing a ton right now. I’ll see you guys some other day! Bye!



Listen To: The La’s – There She Goes

PS: The photo is a random shot I took today and it isn’t good but leaving this post without a picture seemed heartless.
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment