Tai Chi

Sunday 20 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

Today I went for my mum’s Tai Chi demonstration. As usual, only photos. It’s becoming a habit.

Photobucket

Sifu Sing and Sifu Sophie.

Photobucket

My mum’s group! Haha! They tied their hair in pigtails, the sifu was laughing out loud. I’m proud of my mama, she did great!

Photobucket

Sifu Sing. He’s so graceful; I could just watch him for hours. It’s so relaxing. I might pick up kung fu again. I only went three times last year because I couldn’t follow as I arrived in the middle of the year but maybe I’ll join back in September. It was fun.

Photobucket

Sifu Sophie. She’s my hairdresser and the nicest one ever! We all went over to her house after the demonstration for good Vietnamese food and socializing. She doesn’t only do tai chi, hair cuts and good food, she excels in them too. She was ranting about the Sifu Sing joining their last national competition because of course she got second place, how could she beat her own master?

It was another fun day even though it was as cold as if we were in autumn or something. I hardly slept last night after the marriage, woke up early for this and have to get up early again tomorrow so I’m going to log off now.

Bye, bye my lovelies!



Listen to: Huang Yida – Blue Sky
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment