Job

Wednesday 23 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

I went out with Marie and Roxane again today because they needed to sign their student job contract at Inno and the saleslady proposed me a job during the two first weeks of sales at Manoukian so I gladly accepted. Yeah! Score! I'd like to thank Antoine's mummy for letting us know about these vacncies. We went to McDonalds and eat our hearts out and meet up with Antoine.

Photobucket

We spent some time in a comic book shop than because he was bored and had nothing else to do, Antoine drove each of us back home. He more or less remembered where I stayed from Pejman dropping us back home yesterday. I'm impessed. Can't wait for the seaside tomorrow!



Listen to: Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment