Family

Monday 28 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

I had a family reunion this weekend (father's mother's side).

Photobucket

Two hours of driving to the country side. I finally got Ghinzu's latest album and got my CD payer out of the cuboard. Sadly, it didn't want to work anymore.
Photobucket

National roads...

Photobucket

Belgian country side villages have weird names like Gouvy-Lez-Piéton or streets named La Rue D'En Haut and flower boutiques called Eh! Fleurs Moi. We stopped in a small village for a drink and as usual, I got teased around by the servers who made me go all around the restaurant (included behind the bar) to get to the toilets and served me my mum's beer.

Photobucket

We got to the place.

Photobucket

Aunt Catherine from England car's broke down so I spent three hours at the garage translating English-French and helping her out.

Photobucket

Everybody started arriving...

Photobucket

The place we always rent out is fantastic: it's got all facilities including a tennis court, basket ball court and football field but the little decorations around the building are... weird.

Photobucket

The church. I've never visited it.

Photobucket

Went for a walk (writting enthusiasm getting sapped out right now).

Photobucket

My sister, an English cousin and her boyfriend.

Photobucket

Cows.

Photobucket

Before the champagne.

Photobucket

My cousin Loïc, me and my aunt Danièle.

Photobucket

my mum and sister.

Photobucket

Later that evening... I will never ever sleep in the same room as my mum ever again!


Listen to: Bob Marley - One Love
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment