Dental

Monday 21 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

She doesn't look like me, doesn't she? If you've heard about my project of maybe getting two or three short comic strips out, this isn't the character design I'm planing on having. I'm just in the Disney/manga princess mood. It's just a small doodle done while waiting for dinner. I look like half a hamster today. I woke up early to go to the commune house for registering my new address. I’ve been living in this apartment for nearly a year now and haven’t done that but it’s over with now. Hopefully I won’t have to run back again soon. Then we got to the dentist so I’m staying at home now.

Turn It Up by T.O.P was released during the day and Portugal won North Korea 7 – 0 but I didn’t get to see it all as I didn’t have a TV on hand. I did listen to U2, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Nirvana at the dentist’s cabinet though. My doctors are cool like that.



Listen to: Queens Of The Stone Age - Little Sister
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment