Marriage

Sunday 20 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

I can’t keep up with this blog! I’ve been up and about doing stuff and can’t find the courage to drag myself on here to type out some articles. Sorry. Let’s just pretend I really posted this on the 18th. I didn’t take much photos of my cousin’s marriage because there were professional photographers and I just wanted to enjoy as much as I could. It was superb. Emilie was gorgeous and Jacques was so cute. I wish them loads and loads of happiness. They’re so good together. Emilie was in heaven, smiling all the time. Jacques had his cheeky smile on. I had a really good table for the dinner. The only bad point was the Belgian weather but as they say, rainy marriage means long marriage. There’s just too much too say and I know I’m not in the mood of writing because I’m dead tired again (too little hours of sleep do that to you). I won’t be able to express how perfect it was so I’ll just let my few pictures do the talking and hope you enjoy. It was just awesome.

Photobucket

The Church

Photobucket

Jacques waiting for his wife-to-be.

Photobucket

This photo is blurry but I have to put it. It’s Loïc walking his big sister down the aisle as their father passed away a few years ago. Their mum started crying, it was a very emotional moment.

Photobucket

The evening took place at the groom’s familial property in the middle of the countryside.

Photobucket

Perfect and sweet.



Listen to: Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment