Entertainment

Monday 28 June 2010 by Margot
Photobucket

After some running around with my sister in the morning and a tad of shopping with my mum for the presales and a tennis racquet and shoes for her, I went to the cinema with Anh and Philippe to watch my first 3D movie! It was amazing and Toy Story 3 was just so sweet! I absolutely loved the latino Buzz Lightyear. We had a great time. We hung around a while in town before Philippe had to head back to Waterloo for a friend's birthday.

Photobucket

I just did a wicked game on Massive Music Quizz but forgot to log on my account which totally sucks. I still haven't managed to beat my first registered game on there (what's with this number 69 obsession lately?). It's frustrating when I see Sylvain's score.

Photobucket

He missed one song because he didn't get the artist's name in fast enough. I'm proud of him but at the same time really want to nail him down! Not that that will happen anytime soon. You try beat him ><



Listen to: MUSE - Undisclosed Desires
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment