Bleh

Saturday 17 July 2010 by Margot
Yesterday, I said something mean about a friend to someone on MSN. The friend doesn’t knowA about this but I feel bad about it. I did mean it on the moment but I was tired and… I’m not going to invent excuses, I just shouldn’t have. God, please forgive me.

I didn’t wake up pissed off this morning but it didn’t take long for something to strike a nerve. Namely, a call from my mum telling me what happened yesterday with the whole family affair. As usual, I only got two sentences of explanation but I got the general idea of the situation and that’s when I flamed up. Someone I respected and cherished did something I would have never imagined her doing. Of course, in her situation, I would have be hurt and in distress too but to take it out on someone defenceless? That’s just plain low; especially when that person is an elder member of your family. It disgusts me. I love them both but she really disappoints me with such behaviour. She’s a responsible adult, not a teenager anymore. Even, I would have never done what she did. It’s just so low, low, low. I hope she learns something out of her way of living.

Things lay low the whole morning during which I got some stuff done for my parents and paid a visit to the manga store that sadly didn’t have the series I was looking for. I did get out of there with the latest XXXHOLiC and Vampire Knight though. I got home and cleaned up a bit before packing up some stuff for camp.

The second blow came after midday when I decided to go visit a friend at her work place as she told me we wouldn’t be able to see each other until Sunday because she got herself a job. I brought along her favourite cake for her four o-clock break, knowing she would appreciate it. I got to the place but no one was at her stand so I asked this other girl I know if she saw my friend today. The girl said yes but she was probably taking her break right now. I decided to wait. I sent her a message asking her if she was working and the answer was “no” which I thought weird, but then, maybe she meant she was on her break so I sent another message asking if she was at her work place and the answer was “not until Monday” which I found weirder because the girl at the work place seemed to know who I was talking about. Finally I sent a last message asking if I could pass by her house. There was no answer for a dozen of minutes until I received a “that won’t be possible today”. What’s happening? I’m sure there’s a good explanation behind it all but sometimes, I just get tired of having to dig for my answers.

So yeah, up till now, today has not been my day. I hope it will get better with the evening.
Posted in | 1 Comment »

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment